Hide Files 3.4
Screenshots of Hide Files
Hide Files Publisher's Description
data. But typically, computer files and folders have not security protection so the best way to protect them is to make files or folders invisible for another's eyes. Hide Files makes hidden any files and folders (or whole Windows folder or even all computer disks).
Hide Files allows you to select any folders (and sub folders with files) of your choice to protect as hidden files and folders. You can select any folders on your computer or drag-and-drop the desired folders from
Windows Explorer into the Hide Files window. In one mouse click the folders selected become invisible. Once files or folders are hidden, it is impossible to find them, or access and remove any file. Unhiding
files or folders is as easy as hiding them - just one mouse click and they are visible and accessible to you again. If program folder or whole disks are hidden, itself program or Windows will continue to work normally.
Hide Files is protected by a password and hotkey that you can change or remove at any time. You can use this security features to protect Hide Files from unauthorized start.
Hide files features:
- Any number of files and folders may be hidden at the same time.
- Program does not modify file system structure.
- NTFS, FAT32 and FAT file systems are supported.
- Hotkey and password protection for program start.
- Stealth Mode - program itself can be hidden.
- Hide Files will hide any folders including Windows, Windows System folders and Windows partition root folders without damage of operational system itself (i.e. your computer will continue to work normally).
- Invisibility of hidden files over network.
- Locking of hidden files or folders to prevent access to them via list of most recently used files.
What's New in Version 3.4 of Hide Files
Look for Similar Items by Category